1. You can only talk to 20-50 people in one time. It will take 100 seminars to meet 2,000 people ( assuming the number of 20 per seminar).
2. It is expensive to run – venue rental, cost per head is high, food, drink
3. It takes a lot of time – travel, not convenience, half a day, one day seminar.
4. Most seminar will be in KL area. Other areas are very costly – we did seminar all over Malaysia. JB, BP, Muar, Melaka, Seremban, Senawang, Kuala Pilah, Bangi, Shah Alam, Sentul, Wangsa Maju, Klang, Ipoh, Alor Star, Kangar, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Jengka. We even do seminar in Kuching, Miri, Kota Kinabalu and other major towns. Due to cost, the seminar outside Kuala Lumpur is not that frequent.
This is where we will move in the next stage.
We will use the webinar concept, where thousands of people can benefit. The advantages are:
1. Many people can join at tye same time.Thousands can join.
2. It is low cost. Seminar can be free. Many topics.
3. No need to travel. You can log in from home, office, anywhere.
4. Very convenient. Save cost.
5. Seminar can be short, say 1 hour sessions. You can do our work after that. It do not interrupt your daily work.
6. You can ask via chat. Your questions wil be answered during the webinar.The following are some of the “Growing Your business” lecture and knowledge and experience sharing series:
1. How to use CRM to grow your business
2. How cloud and mobile technology can help you grow you business.
3. Entrepreneurs – building up million dollar business.
We also have country specific lectures for India GST:
1. GST in India – how to implement in your company.
2. How to do GST transactions – issue invoice, credit note, GSTR1
3. How to do GST transactions – receive invoice, credit note, GSTR2
4. How to do GST transactions – issue invoice, receive invoice, government feedback – GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3.
5. How to do GST transactions – upload debtors, upload creditors
We will also have technical series:
1. How to use Accounting system
2. How to use HR system
3. How to use Payroll System
4. How to use CRM System
5. How to use POS system
6. How to use Distribution Management System
7. How to use mobile Apps – Staff
8. How to use mobile Apps -Sales Management
9. How to use mobile Apps -Outsourcing
10. How to use mobile Apps – Point of Sales
We will also have some specific technical series:
1. How to do automatic bank reconciliation
2. How to do mapping between CRM and Accounting
3. How to do mapping between payroll and Accounting
4. How to do mapping between POS and Accounting
We will inform you on the various dates of the webinars.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2nxvBum